Our client is an international service provider that provides fund accounting to their clients. They are looking for an experienced Accountant who is interested in getting into private equity fund accounting industry. This is a one-year contract position.
- Prepare financial statements and other accounting reports for clients
- Compiling and analysis of financial information underlying the financial statements, including the treatment of business transactions
- Record transactions such as bookkeeping of invoices, bank reconciliations, fund transactions analysis etc
- Liaise with clients to request accounting documents and enquiries
- Support the team and clients on other reports such as fund correspondence and notices etc.
- Bachelor degree of Accountancy or other accounting qualification such as ACCA, HKICPA etc
- At least 5 years of accounting experience, with full set of accounts experience
- Self motivated and detailed oriented
- Good communication and presentations skills
- Good written and spoken Mandarin and English communication skills