Our client is an international service provider that provides fund accounting and administration services to their clients. Due to business growth, they are looking to expand their Private Equity Fund Accounting team in Singapore.
- Prepare financial statements and other accounting reports for clients
- Liaise with clients to request accounting documents and enquiries
- Prepare fee calculations (management fees, capital call amounts, distribution amounts, carried interest and waterfall) and verifying that calculations are in accordance with the applicable fund terms.
- Prepare various statements and notices including but not limited to investor capital call and distribution notices.
- Provide support to respond to client and or investors’ queries.
- Compiling and analysis of financial information underlying the financial statements, including the treatment of business transactions
- Record transactions such as bookkeeping of invoices, bank reconciliations, fund transactions analysis etc
- Support the team and clients on other reports such as fund correspondence and notices etc.
- Degree holder with at least 2 - 5 years of accounting experience, preferably with Private Equity and/or SPV accounting background.
- Knowledge of different accounting standards (IFRS, USGAAP).
- Detail-oriented and analytical, with excellent organizing and planning skills.
- Professional qualifications such as CPA, CA is highly regarded.