Our client is one of the largest global fund administrators with fast growing presence in India/Asia. Due to business expansion, they are looking for seasoned fund accounting professionals to join their Private Equity/Real Estate Fund Accounting team.
- Manage client relationships covering Private Equity funds
- Coordinate quarterly Investor Reporting: partners’ capital accounts, investor reporting requests including assistance to clients on investors’ queries
- Review/prepare management fee calculations and supporting schedules, investor allocations and capital account statements
- Review/prepare capital call and distribution calculations, sources/uses of cash, allocations, and investor notices
- Responsible for quarterly management fee calculations, performance working papers for fund entities, special purpose vehicles and carry plans
- Responsible for the quarterly and annual consolidated fund financial statements in accordingly
- Work closely with the external and internal auditors during year-end reporting
- Work together on the on-boarding of new clients
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or other Accounting qualification
- At least 2 years of accounting/finance experience in private equity/real estate industry, candidates coming from buyside, fund services or big 4 with fund exposure will be considered
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for other positions
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Interested parties please send your resume to Mutum Matouleibi at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.