Our client is an international fund and corporate services provider with strong presence in Asia. Due to business growth, they are looking for Accountants to join their growing team in Shanghai.
- General accounting according to local, international and industry specific accounting requirements.
- Performing consolidations on the group structures.
- Ensure timely delivery of management, statutory and regulatory reporting
- Support clients in decision making by providing high quality financial information
- Assist in planning and organizing the team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of services and other reporting in accordance with agreed deadlines.
- Support activities for audits (both internal and external) and liaising with auditors as well as tax consultants and local regulators.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline
- About 3-5 years of professional experience in accounting
- Keen to progress into the Private Equity investment industry
- Good numerical, analytical and problem solving skills
- You are fluent in English and Chinese Mandarin