Our client is a well-recognised global Fund Administrator with fast growing Asia presence. They are expanding their fund accounting team in both their Bangalore and Pune offices.
- Review and sign off NAV and Financials of the Private equity and Hybrid Funds that include recording Journal Entries, preparing monthly/Quarterly/Annual Financials, processing payments, preparing investor notices and various client reporting.
- Review Capital Call and distribution workings along with notices and release to respective investors
- Handle migration of Hybrid and Private Equity / Real Estate PERE Funds from onshore location independently and ensure SLA targets are met.
- Identify and implement process improvement techniques to improve the process efficiency and team productivity.
- Managing the client relationships for the Funds and individually handle the deliverable requirements on daily/weekly/monthly/Quarterly basis.
- Liaising with Onshore team, clients and Auditors on various requirements and ensure all supports are provided to the auditors to get the financials approved on the agreed timeline.
- Onboard new PE/Hybrid Funds in the accounting platforms (Investran, Geneva and eFront).
- Manage end execute conversion of Private Equity Funds from other accounting applications to eFront
- Develop customized reports in Investran/eFront to support the client requirements.
- Understand and complete adhoc requests from clients.
- At least 4 - 6 years of experience in Fund Accounting, including NAV calculation and Financial Statement preparation of Private Equity/Real Estate/Hybrid Funds
- Experience in working on onboarding new clients and develop reporting templates for the clients would be an advantage
- Good conceptual knowledge in accounting principles and financial statement preparation
- Good experience working on Investran, Geneva,eFront MS Office and Macro enabled workbooks
- Good written and verbal communication skills