Our client is an established Corporate and Trust Services provider in Hong Kong. Due to business growth, they are looking for an experienced Senior Officer to join their Trust Services team.
- To provide broad range of services covering mainly family trust and ESOP trust;
- Setting up relevant trust structure and handling annual maintenance including company secretarial support for companies or vehicles under the trust structure;
- Attend to clients’ enquiries, including PRC clients and prepare trust proposals/marketing materials based primarily on Hong Kong trust laws;
- Coordinate with banks/financial institutions, asset managers, legal and tax advisors, stockbrokers and other related parties;
- Handle bank account opening for clients and underlying companies, and prepare documents for trust establishment, asset injection and other trust administration matters;
- Assist to review all trust documentation relating to family trust and ESOP services;
- Assist to prepare all necessary documents, incorporating and managing underlying asset holding companies;
- Handle any ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or business studies or similar discipline;
- Hands-on experience in the provision of trust services covering either or both family and ESOP trust;
- Knowledge in private company secretarial practice and trust compliance requirements based on Hong Kong laws;
- Excellent customer services and communication skills, with strong command in both written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word Office and Power Point;
- Knowledge in Viewpoint is a plus