Our client is an international fund and corporate services provider with strong presence in Asia. Due to business growth, they are looking for SPV Accountants to join their growing team in Singapore.
- General accounting according to local, international and industry specific accounting requirements
- Maintaining books and records including maintain and control the general ledger and various sub – ledgers
- Review and ensure accuracy of standard and complex bookkeeping entries
- Support clients in decision making by providing high quality financial information
- Involved within a full scope of transaction activities including full cycle accounting
- Performing consolidations on the group structures
- Coordinate payments and other transactions
- Ensure timely delivery of management, statutory and regulatory reporting
- Support activities for audits (both internal and external) and liaising with auditors as well as tax consultants and local regulators
- Bachelor in Accounting / Finance, or pursuing professional accounting qualification (CA, CPA or ACCA or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in full-set accounting, with SPV or Private Equity or Asset Management background preferred
- Knowledge of IFRS and / or USGAAP
- Good communication and client servicing skills
- Independent, reliable and able to work towards deadlines
Interested parties please send your resume to Amy Ong, R1762339 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.