Our client is a well-established corporate and trust services provider with global presence. Due to their fast growing business, they are looking for Strategic Account Manager to join their team in Shanghai, Shenzhen & Beijing.
- You will be operating in a sales capacity with opportunities to represent the organization across region. You will demonstrate knowledge, expertise and customer service skills through customer interactions.
- Business Development / Sales / Client Service Responsibilities
- Respond to potential client inquiries by providing details regarding the services offered, fee structures, incorporation and annual compliance requirements for China companies, WFOE structures and taxation, and bank accounting opening formalities.
- Seek out new business opportunities via partner relationships and event attendance
- Participate in business development and marketing initiatives by attending networking events, speaking at in-person seminars and online webinars, and sharing marketing content with clients, potential clients, and referral partners
- Develop and maintain relationships with referral partners.
- Act as primary point of contact with existing clients and resolve client service issues, cross-sell suitable and complement services, and maintain long term business relations
- Work closely with in-house team (such as local tax, accounting, corporate secretarial etc.) to assist clients in their daily operations, and coordinate workflow to meet deadlines or requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Law / Accounting, with at least 3 – 5 years of work experience in selling and supporting clients in related industries (Accounting / Law Firms)
- Knowledge and experience with China’s SAFE circular 37 and 7 for foreign investment would be an advantage
- Comfortable working in a multi-cultural and multilingual environment. Fluency in English and Mandarin is a must. Additional language skills would be an added advantage.
- Customer service oriented. Presentable, mature and highly organized.
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word