Our client is an well recognized global Fund Administrator with fast growing Asia presence. Due to growing business, they are looking to expand their Private Equity Fund Accounting team.
- Review Limited Partner and General Partners/Shareholder Allocation, calculations/schedules-includes review of Admin/Management fees/Waterfall/Claw back calculations etc.
- Manage end execute conversion of Private Equity Funds from other accounting applications to eFront,
Investran,Geneva, Mantra and Yardi .
- Review the work of team members and provide feedback for improvement in order to guarantee timely
delivery and quality of work.
- Liaising with multiple stake holders in the organization and ensure the tight deadlines are met.
- Onboard Investors in Investran, eFront, Mantra and maintain contact details.
- Develop customized reports in Investran and eFront to support the client requirements.
- Understand and complete adhoc requests from clients.
- Establish plan for new client setup and transitions.
- Plan resources in line with business demands, participate in the recruitment and selection process, lead,vcoach, develop and appraise employees within the team.
- Implementation of fund structures and static data onto accounting system.
- Review procedures and recommend solutions in order to improve efficiencies.
- Develop various KPIs to be followed and ensure all necessary controls are put in place in the process.
- Manage work allocation among the team and ensure back up and BCP plans are in place.
- Liaising with Onshore team, clients and Auditors on various requirements
- At least 7 - 9 years of experience working in Fund Accounting, including NAV calculation and Financial Statement preparation of Private Equity/Real Estate/Hybrid Funds
- Experience in Transition of PERE and Hybrid Funds from onshore locations is an asset
- Good experience working on Investran, Geneva, eFront, Mantra, Yardi, MS Office and Macro workbooks
- Team Management Experience and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work on multiple projects
Interested parties please send your resume to Angelina Kangjam at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.