Our client is a global fund administrator specialised in the alternative investment space. Due to business growth, they are looking for Hedge Fund Administrator (Transfer Agency), Supervisor, to join their team in Hong Kong.
- Assist senior managers / managers to oversee the work done by oversea offices
- Review and keep the register of shareholders of the fund up-to-date
- Review and process subscription and redemption activity in a timely manner
- Monitor cash activity of the fund to ensure sufficient cash balance for redemption payment
- Review documentations for capital activity to ensure AML compliance
- Deliver reporting and FATCA/CRS filings
- To act as point of contact to liaise with clients on relevant updates
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- At least 3 years of work experience in fund administrator, investor services / transfer agency
- Good verbal and written communication skills – Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Diligent, responsible and ability to multi-task
- Knowledge in PAXUS is an advantage
Interested parties please send your resume to Amy Ong, R1762339 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.